What's new in DaVinci Resolve 15.2.3
• Improved UI responsiveness and playback performance on the Edit and Fairlight pages
• Improved playback performance on MacOS when processing using MetalImproved multicam playback performance
• Improved performance for ganged playback on the Edit page
• Improved save performance for projects with live save enabled
• Improved color consistency with QuickTime player on MacOS when display color profiles is enabled
• Improved support for H.264 and H.265 hardware acceleration on Windows laptops
• Added support for decoding DNxHD clips on Linux systems with AMD processors
• Added support for additional shortcuts when using the cinema mode viewer
• Multiple performance and stability improvements
Minimum system requirements
• macOS 10.12.6 Sierra • Windows 10 • CentOS 7.3 • 16 GB of system memory is recommended and 32 GB is recommended minimum when using Fusion • Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later • CUDA Driver version 8.0.63 • NVIDIA Driver version – As required by your GPU • RED Rocket-X Driver 220.127.116.11 and Firmware 18.104.22.168 or later • RED Rocket Driver 22.214.171.124 and Firmware 126.96.36.199 or later
Please refer to the latest DaVinci Resolve Configuration Guide for details on Mac OS X support, including certified driver versions for third party hardware. It is available from http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/.
You will also need to download and install the latest Blackmagic Design Desktop Video software for monitoring with your Blackmagic Design video hardware. Desktop Video is available from http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/.
© 2001-2018 Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved. Blackmagic Design, Blackmagic, DeckLink, Multibridge, Intensity, H.264 Pro Recorder and "Leading the creative video revolution" are trademarks of Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd., registered in the U.S.A and other countries. Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems. Avid Media Composer and Avid Pro Tools are registered trademarks of Avid. Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion and Apple Soundtrack Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Computer.
Some applications use the Qt UI framework (https://www.qt.io/) under the terms of the LGPL version 2.1. The Qt dynamic libraries, built from unmodified source are included in the application bundle. A copy of the LGPL is included in the Blackmagic application support directory. The support note at http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support ... e&os=linux provides further details including how to obtain the Qt source.